This post was written by Victoria Doran.
Harold Morris is the phantom of Grange Hill. After extensive research it has been concluded that he never actually existed.
The only evidence found for the name Harold Morris is the following newspaper article.
Deeside Advertiser 13 December 1918
However 2a Dunraven Road, West Kirby was the address of Harold Morris Porter one of the men named on the War Memorial.
It has therefore been concluded that a simple error of omission (of the surname) was made by the Deeside Advertiser staff in December 1918.
Presumbably in 1922 someone else went through all the Deeside Advertiser Roll of Honour notices and perpetuated the error.